This seat combines the quality and longevity of cast iron with a design equally applicable to contemporary environments, and to areas with more traditional architecture.
Substantial frames and very heavy boards make even the standard version of this seat particularly suitable for high usage areas.
The curved back board illustrated is now standard on this design, and the current date is also cast in as standard.
- Boards available in iroko or seasoned oak
- Stainless steel central reinforcing strap
- Heavy duty version also available
- Supplied fully assembled
- K5 (225mm long), K11 (400mm long), or K18 (240mm long) galvanised ground fixing extensions are available to concrete the seat in
- K2 rawl bolts, K4 extended rawl bolts, or K12 extended rawl bolts are available to bolt the unit down