The polyboards on this bin are made from an ecologically sound recycled material, which is durable, water resistant, rot free, and requires no maintenance.
In certain circumstances, particularly if an accelerant such as petrol is used, this material may catch fire and burn, though this bin has galvanised steel shrouds around the top part of the bin, underneath the
polyboards, to reduce the risk of them catching fire.
It has an
opening handle, which also acts as a bump stop to protect the
slats when the door is opened.
- Supplied with extended legs (for concreting in), as standard.
- Also available with pedestal base legs (for bolting down)
- Pedestal base option can be bolted down with K1 rawl bolts,
or K4 extended rawl bolts
- Single post mounting version available, extended
(for concreting in) as standard, or flanged, for ground anchoring
- Frames in either Acrylic Coating or Street-Tough finish in brown 08B29, or black as standard
- Supplied fully assembled